Here are the TOP10 startups of New Nordic Leads investment readiness program
November 24, 2021
These promising, innovative startups come from three countries: Finland, Estonia, and Poland. Investor, join the Final Pitch event on November 30 at Maria01 or online!
In October, 32 innovative and actionable startups started the 8-week New Nordic Leads program preparing them for the next investment round. In addition to harnessing knowledge on topics such as startup financials, due-diligence process, and managing high-performance teams, the teams have received mentoring from investors.
Now, together with our investor jury, we have selected the TOP10 startups to pitch for potential investors on November 30, 2021! The selection was based on mentors’ feedback on the company’s progress and pitch evaluation.
Who made the final cut?
Next Tuesday, these TOP10 startups will hit the spotlight looking for investors to join their growth journey:
- AISpotter – AISpotter is developing automatic and fast video highlight service for sports.
- Bide prints – Platform to make label purchasing efficient
- The Boreal Project – Drink beer and save planet? Yes! We make it possible!
- Dillali – A mobile first income & expense management platform for SMEs in Africa and emerging markets.
- KLINEN – We are creating a new marketing platform which gives ads 3 x better ad recall lift rate than Facebook ads.
- Mestamaster – A construction project management app for building more efficiently and transparently using takt method.
- RAIKU – Develops compostable, beautiful and affordable alternative to plastic bubble wrap.
- SmartSender.io – Helps Tech Startups to automate customer acquisition and retention with ready-to-use strategies.
- Travatar – a cloud-based solution eliminating fake traffic and fraud.
- VITS – Enables companies to manage their health and safety processes in a more efficient way.
Investors, come and meet the TOP10 startups and hear them pitch by signing up for the final pitch event on Nov 30 (13:00) here. You can participate in person at Maria01 or join us online.
The event will be continued with an Investor Networking Event at Katajanokka (Crazy Wine) starting at 19:00. The evening will be all about full of networking and catching up with peer investors! Register here.
Johanna Ahtiainen, Training and Development Manager at FiBAN, email@example.com
Anu Oks, Managing Director at EstBAN, firstname.lastname@example.org
New Nordic Leads is a training program that boosts cross-border investments by improving startups’ investment readiness and educating the next generation of lead angels in the Baltics. The program is put together by EstBAN and FiBAN and fueled by Central Baltic Interreg. The startup investment readiness training is coordinated by Civitta.