Meet the TOP10 startups of New Nordic Leads Batch 2!
May 12, 2021
Ten most promising startups of New Nordic Leads Batch 2 have now been selected to pitch for potential investors on May 18th, 2021! These promising startups come from Finland, Estonia, Sweden and Romania. Investor, join the Final Pitch event on May 18th!
The top10 teams were chosen out of 34 startups that took part in the 8-week long investment readiness program by FIBAN and EstBAN. The selection was based on mentors’ feedback on the company’s progress and the practice pitch evaluation.
During the past couple months these startups have harnessed knowledge on topics such as startup financials and valuation, due-diligence process, and managing high-performance teams, as well as have received mentoring from investors. Next Tuesday 18th May, they will be on spotligt looking for investors to join their growth journey:
The NNL Batch 2 – Top10 startups:
- ALPA Kids is developing e-learning games to help children discover their own culture and native language.
- Dealsign is an easy to use negotiation and contracting service in the cloud.
- Doohlabs is an in-store advertising automation platform
- FoxDo has a platform where customer can order a home renovation in 5 minutes.
- Kausal helps cities to reach their climate goals through transparency, collaboration and systematic use of data.
- KIO RTLS (Location Intelligence Technologies OÜ) offer industrial positioning networks to create transparency in processes for better efficiency and safety.
- LEGID App is an AI-powered marketplace for on-demand, small in-app consultations from top legal experts across the world.
- LOOP helps organizations globally with reskilling and upskilling their employees in a new, engaging and scalable way.
- Metabeta is a platform that helps early-stage investors make better investment decisions based on data, not gut feeling.
- TEXTA OÜ is developing hybrid open source/licensed AI software for unlocking information hidden in text/data.
Investor, join the New Nordic Leads – Final Pitch event on May 18th and meet the promising founders. After the pitching session, there will be facilitated syndication calls for all startups that receive interest from investors. Register for the event:
New Nordic Leads – Final Pitch (May 18th at 16-18)
Startup, interested in joining New Nordic Leads Batch 3 starting next Autumn?
Read more and apply here.
Training and Development Manager, FiBAN
Managing Director, EstBAN
New Nordic Leads is a training program that boosts cross-border investments by improving startups’ investment readiness and educating the next generation of lead angels in the Baltics. The program is put together by EstBAN and FiBAN and fueled by Central Baltic Interreg. The startup investment readiness training is coordinated by Civitta.