Stripe and FiBAN start a partnership – new tools to scale startups’ internet commerce
February 26, 2020
Stripe, a global technology company building economic infrastructure for the internet, has started a partnership with FiBAN, one of the World’s biggest business angel networks. Stripe’s services for internet commerce will bring new tools for FiBAN investors to scale their portfolio companies faster.
FiBAN’s angels now have a new way to make their portfolio companies’ internet commerce fly. Stripe’s tools will bring startups a smoother way to accept payments and manage their businesses online, thus enabling faster growth for the online economy.
Millions of the world’s most innovative technology companies are scaling faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. Whether you’re creating a subscription service, an on-demand marketplace, an e-commerce store, or a crowdfunding platform, Stripe’s meticulously designed APIs and unmatched functionality help you create the best possible product for your users. Discover how businesses use Stripe.
As a FiBAN member, you get your next €20,000 in processing volume fee free on Stripe. You can also use Stripe Atlas at a reduced price to register your company in the U.S.
FiBAN member, here’s how to get started with your new benefits
- Ask the FiBAN office for the unique Stripe benefits link.
- Fill in your details in the form.
- Processing credits will be applied to your account, or, if you don’t have an account set up someone from Stripe will reach out to you for next steps.
- Joseph Michael, Startup Partner Lead, Stripe, josephmichael(at)stripe.com
- Antti Viitanen, Deal Flow Manager, FiBAN, antti(at)fiban.org