Nordic Angel Program partners with Slush – Startups can apply for a syndicated angel investment worth 250.000€
September 10, 2018
Nordic Angel Program ran for the first time simultaneously in Finland, Estonia, Denmark and Norway in spring 2018. Jointly the program invested over 550.000€ to five Nordic and Baltic startups. The Finnish NAP syndicate invested €115k into Screenful. You can read about the whole process here. Now NAP is back, this time together with one of the biggest startup events in the world, Slush. Startups, apply now!
This spring, the newly launched angel investing and training program, Nordic Angel Program (NAP) by FiBAN invested 115.000 euros in Screenful after a three-month training and evaluation process. This international angel program is currently available in Finland, Denmark, Estonia and Norway. Together with Slush, NAP is now looking for the best startups to invest in. NAP covers approximately 20-30 angel investors who will evaluate startups, and eventually, invest into the best startup(s). Lead angels for this program are Kim Väisänen and Annukka Mickelsson. “Last year we piloted a co-investment tool for angel investors at Slush. This year we’re developing the concept even further with Nordic Angel Program. We’re hoping to see tangible results from this program“, says Janne Korpela, Chief of Investor Operations, Slush. The investment program is now open for startup applications.
Who is it for?
- Stage: Pre-seed or seed stage startups.
- Region: From Northern Europe
- When: Aim to close their funding round within the next three to four months
- Type Of An Investment: Cross-border syndicate with angel investors from the Nordics & Baltics
What do you get?
- An opportunity for a smart investment from the Nordic and Baltic angel investors
- Feedback and an expanded network regardless of the result.
- Nordic & Baltic Exposure to investors, potential partners and media
- Visibility at Slush