Funding and investment opportunity by 4NGELS
August 14, 2023
FiBAN takes the lead in 4NGELS for Autumn 2023! 4NGELS is a cross-border investing program funded by the European Union with the goal of connecting business angels from different European countries together with Estonia, Finland, Slovenia, and Poland.
The 4NGELS program has wrapped up its first batch that focused on how to invest in Estonia. Now it’s time to learn the tricks and tips about the Finnish startup ecosystem as FiBAN takes the lead in the program for Autumn 2023, starting with the program Kickoff on the 7th of September.
You can join the 4NGELS program flexibly just to learn about an individual startup ecosystem or all of them.
By joining the Autumn 2023 batch, you’ll get
- Expanded international investor networks.
- New investment skills & free training on cross-border investing.
- Learning from experienced lead angels from one of the largest angel networks in Europe.
- Learn about investing in the happiest country in the world.
- A possibility to join a cross-border syndicate of angel investors.
Topics of the upcoming training include valuation, due diligence, cross-border legal and taxation, and much more that you’ll learn from peers as well as industry professionals. Convinced? Sign up here.
Participation in the program is free of charge, but participants must cover to cover travel costs, and participation fees in external events, such as startup event tickets, and accommodation. Learn more about the program from CoBIN angels.
Startup! Join the Autumn 2023 batch
If you’re looking for funding for your startup, we invite you to take part in the 4NGELS training, where you’ll
- receive free 8-week training on investment readiness
- you get to expand your angel investor networks beyond country borders
- you’ll have a great chance to receive an investment from a cross-border syndicate led by experienced angel investors Kim Väisänen and Esa Kinnunen.
More information about 4NGELS:
Training & Development Manager