New Nordic Leads
New Nordic Lift off is a new lead angel training and investment program put together by FiBAN and EstBAN. We aim to strengthen our collaboration even further and create a strong startup ecosystem together with angel investors. This program invites you to learn, to make cross-border investments, and to build new connections.
We bring all the lead angels under the same roof to network and to share best practices. As a program participant, you will get access to a high-quality lead angel training and to a curated deal flow of trained startups with higher investment readiness. At the end of each round, there will be the possibility to invest together as a syndicate but no obligation to invest.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to build your cross-border connections without any participation fee!
You can take part in the program whether you have experience in leading a syndicate or not – as long as you are interested in improving your lead angel skills and becoming one in the future!
Benefits of the program:
- Attend high-quality lead angel training and share best lead angel practice
- Network and expand your cross-border connections
- Get access to curated deal-flow with higher investment readiness
- Build your angel brand through program visibility and speaker opportunities
- Make an impact in the startup ecosystem through cross-border investments
How to become a lead angel?
- Join the program and ‘New Nordic Leads’ LinkedIn group
- Attend the lead angel training and create connections
- Get access to the deal flow and get familiar with startups
- Show your interest in becoming a lead angel or co-lead
- The best way to learn is by doing!
You can ping Johanna for more information. She’s more than happy to tell you about the next steps of the program.
New Nordic Leads is targeted for FiBAN and EstBAN members and is fueled by Central Baltic Interreg.